Pine Mountain Golf & Ski Resort (“Resort”) policy is to make its websites accessible to users of the websites who have disabilities and to permit Company content providers to develop and post accessible content. To meet this goal, the Resort is implementing the following initiatives:
- Conforming our websites with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 AA (“WCAG”), published by the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”);
- Modifying our websites to permit content providers to post content in a format that conforms to WCAG for web content;
- Ensuring that our websites do not interfere with the posting of content in formats that conform to W3C’s guidance on accessibility;
- Distributing this policy to Resort content providers and website content and technical support personnel for our websites;
- Linking to this policy from the www.pinemountainresort.com homepage, soliciting and providing a method to submit feedback, and providing a method to contact the Resort’s website accessibility coordinator;
- Developing and distributing accessibility practices for Resort content providers;
- Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is knowledgeable on website accessibility and digital accessibility standards, responsible for coordinating the Resort’s responsibilities with respect to accessibility, and responsible for developing the accessibility practices;
- Modifying policies to prioritize accessibility bug fixes to ensure they are remedied with the same level of priority as any other equivalent loss of function for individuals without disabilities;
- Retaining website accessibility consultants responsible for conducting annual website accessibility evaluations of our websites; and
- Providing annual training to the Resort website content and technical support personnel on ensuring our websites conform to WCAG.
The Resort undertakes these accessibility initiatives to expand access to everyone and to assist content providers, many of which have independent obligations under accessibility laws, with providing content in accessible formats.
The Resort urges content providers to incorporate accessibility in their content posted on the Resort websites to meet a wide variety of requirements of users with disabilities.
We are dedicated to making accessibility improvements to our websites. Please direct any questions or suggestions on how to improve the accessibility of our websites to email@example.com . We welcome your feedback.